Sales Aftermarket Car Care Specialists
MotorOne NSW, Full Time
WE'RE ON THE HUNT FOR SALES SPECIALISTS!
VARIOUS LOCATIONS ACROSS SYDNEY, WOLLONGONG, CENTRAL AND MID NORTH COAST AREAS
Ongoing support, training and mentoring.
Love face to face sales? Warm leads!
Competitive base plus commission.
MotorOne has been the innovator in high performance car care products for over 40 years and are the vehicle aftermarket specialists.
We are seeking candidates who enjoy selling face-to-face and are strong relationship builders with solid sales experience. The ideal candidate is looking for a long term career and is passionate about providing outstanding customer service.
You will be committed to working as a part of a team and your ability to negotiate and meet set KPI's will be well rewarded with excellent commission structure. You will undertake 3 day training program, allocated a dedicated Account Manager who will provide you with ongoing mentoring and coaching.
This is a full-time permanent role, highly sought after opportunity for a confident and personable applicant with previous experience in sales.
The Aftermarket Car Care Specialist position involves offering MotorOne products to customers and delivering exceptional customer services and providing support to sales team within established dealerships.
About the role:
- Introducing, presenting and selling the full range of MotorOne products and services to every customer either face to face or follow up by phone/email
- Working to set monthly sale targets
- Outline and provide warranty guidelines to customers and follow-up each work order to ensure successful application/installations prior to delivery
- Working 10/11 day fortnight including weekends with rostered days off during week
- Preparation of sales reporting, orders and other specific documentation
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Experience in sales is essentially as well as strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional presentation, solid communication skills and ability to build a rapport with customers and maintain strong relationships within dealerships
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Results driven, passion for sales and highly motivated
- Commitment to working weekends and hold a Drivers Licence
If you are currently in a face-to-face sales role such as beauty, retail, furniture, telecommunications or real estate and/or have experience in offering customers a product, we would love to hear from you!
To submit your application with MotorOne, click the 'Enquire' button.
Alternatively, you can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.