Car Care Consultant
MotorOne QLD, Full Time
YOUR REWARDING CAREER STARTS HERE
Sales Professional - Car Care and Vehicle Protection.
As one of the market leaders in Car Care, we cover everything from Paint Protection to Window Tints and Auto Electronics. We are currently seeking to identify a well presented sales consultant to promote and deliver our product range to customers, post purchase of vehicle's, on a full time basis.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Advising customers of manufacturer recommendations on Car Care and maintenance.
- Tailoring packages and products to meet the needs of each customer, thus providing both a personal and exceptional experience for our customers.
- Generating business and utilising all avenues to maximise sales and reach sales targets.
- Working closely with your dealership and management to enable a smooth and successful customer journey.
- Closing a sale and following up with 100% customer satisfaction.
Potential candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Well presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in either retail or consumer goods.
- Be flexible, available to work 5 days a week, including Saturdays with a RDO in the week.
- Fluent in English with full working rights in Australia.
In return for your hard work, we are prepared to offer you:
- A healthy Base salary and generous commission structure.
- An intense induction session with ongoing training programmes.
- A motivated and enthusiastic working environment.
- Direct support from your account manager on a regular basis.
- Full time hours.