Car Care Consultant
MotorOne VIC, Full Time
Are you looking for a career that...
- Challenges you?
- Gives you a chance to hone your sales skills?
- Shows off your passion for customer service?
- Provides on-job training and support?
- Provides ongoing professional development?
- Offers a competitive salary, with commission opportunity?
A bit more about your amazing new career:
In a car dealership, the role of a Car Care Sales Consultant is a very important one. You'll work hard but be rewarded in many ways. It's a role where you can take the lead and create your own opportunities, and if you're a self-starter you'll have no trouble in getting remunerated for the work you put in.
Here are some of the tasks you'd perform as a Consultant:
- Meeting customers and presenting, either face-to-face or by phone/email, the range of options for maintaining the showroom condition of their new car
- Tailoring packages and products to meet the needs of each customer, which sees you providing a really personal and exceptional customer experience
- Finding new ways to generate business, utilising all avenues to maximise sales and reach set monthly sales targets
- Preparation of sales reporting, orders and other specific documentation
- Outline and provide warranty guidelines to customers and follow-up each work order to ensure successful application/installations prior to delivery
- Working closely with your dealership's sales and management team to ensure a smooth and successful customer journey
- Coordinating visual merchandising of the Car Care products within the showroom, with the input of the dealership management team
A successful Consultant would possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional presentation, solid communication skills and ability to build a rapport with customers and maintain strong relationships within dealerships
- Results driven, highly motivated, and have a genuine passion for sales
- Some previous sales experience in aftermarket is ideal or face-to-face sales experience
- You'll be flexible and available to work full time, including weekends (with a RDO in the week)
- A sound knowledge of negotiation skills and sales techniques
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Fluent in English with full working rights in Australia
- Hold a current Driver's licence
In return for your hard work, some of the great benefits of this role are:
- An intense 3 day induction with ongoing training and professional development
- A motivating and supportive working environment
- Direct support from a dedicated Account Manager on a regular basis
- Permanent full time hours in a fixed role