This product is not available in your state.
CANCER COUNCIL ENDORSED AUTO WINDOW FILM
Many Australian families receive most of their daily UV ray dosage through their car windows. The suns UV rays can be extremely damaging, and we all know the importance of sun protection against skin cancer. Car window film can help to give you and your family proper protection and a cooler, more comfortable car journey.
MotorOne are proud to offer an extensive range of maximum protection Auto Tints which have the full endorsement of the Cancer Council.
- Eliminates up to 99% of harmful UV rays
- Improves passenger comfort through heat reduction
- Reduces glare significantly
- Holds broken glass together in the event of an accident
- Increases the visual appeal of your car
- Independently tested by ARPANSA (Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency). Download the ARPANSA report
- Highest UPF rating available in Australia - UPF 50+
- MotorOne have generated over $4 million for cancer research, education and patient support
- Read Cancer Council's letter of appreciation
Scroll down to view more on the Cancer Council Endorsed Auto Window Tint, or download an information sheet.