CANCER COUNCIL ENDORSED AUTO WINDOW FILM
Many Australian families receive most of their daily UV ray dosage through their car windows. The suns UV rays can be extremely damaging, and we all know the importance of sun protection against skin cancer. Car window film can help to give you and your family proper protection and a cooler, more comfortable car journey.
MotorOne are proud to offer an extensive range of maximum protection Auto Tints which have the full endorsement of the Cancer Council.
MotorOne and participating dealerships have contributed over $5 million to Cancer Council, which goes directly towards cancer research, education and patient support services.
- Offers the highest UPF rating available in Australia - UPF 50+
- Eliminates up to 99% of harmful UV rays
- Improves passenger comfort through heat reduction
- Reduces glare significantly
- Holds broken glass together in the event of an accident
- Increases the visual appeal of your car
- Independently tested by ARPANSA (Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency). Download the ARPANSA report
Scroll down to view more on our partnership with Cancer Council Australia.