Distracted Driver Aid
BREAK THE HABIT AND TEMPTATION OF USING YOUR PHONE WHILE DRIVING
Distracted driving is one of the fastest growing safety issues on the roads today. DDA Distracted Driver Aid significantly reduces the temptation for the driver to read any incoming text, Facebook or other messages or answer a phone call that’s not connected to a hands-free system (e.g. Bluetooth).
- Blocks all incoming texts, emails & notifications while driving, except for hands-free activity
- Has a feature that automatically replies telling people you’re driving
- Allows you to negotiate lower insurance premiums
- Apple & Android compatible – connects to both devices and App is available through both App stores
- Music streaming apps still work where bluetooth is connected
- Tamper resistant - with the app, a password can be set up so it can’t be deactivated without a password
- Administrator is notified if settings are changed
- Simple setup – set up and connect up the device in less than 5 minutes
DID YOU KNOW..
That taking your eyes off the road for just 2 seconds doubles your crash risk?¹
Distractions lead to disaster. Remove the temptation.
How it Works:
Activated by vehicle motion, your phone automatically blocks any distractions. An automated SMS reply notifies callers that you’re driving. Where Bluetooth is connected, DDA won’t block incoming or outgoing phone calls or music streaming apps.
Got Bluetooth? No worries. DDA doesn’t block incoming or outgoing phone calls where the mobile phone is Bluetooth connected.