This product is not available in your state.
PROTECT YOUR VEHICLE FROM THE UNSIGHTLY, COSTLY AND DANGEROUS FORMATION OF STRUCTURAL RUST
Envirokote Rustproofing Coating is a clear and/or black water based coating that is designed to prevent the formation of structural rust in vehicles. The rust protection adhered to the metal and forms a seal over the surface. Because the surface is now sealed, it becomes air tight and water tight. This significantly reduces the ability for the rust process to occur.
- Protects the vehicle against perforation rust from the window level down
- Contributes to ensuring a safer vehicle - rust can compromise the structural integrity of the vehicle
- Because rust is considered a safety issue, all states requires vehicles to be free of structural rust in order to comply with state roadworthy/fitness laws
- Helps preserve resale value - rust can significantly decrease the resale value of your vehicle
- National lifetime warranty*
- A clear and/or black water based coating
- Environmentally friendly
- Used widely through other industries for sealing against the harmful effects from environmental damage
- Engineered using nanotechnology which creates superior bonding to the treated surface
- Creates a hydrophobic surface – the coating repels moisture between metal surfaces
*Warranty terms, conditions and exclusions apply.